Originally from Russia, Sveta Cordaro has been helping clients buy and sell real estate since 2008, helping them find and finance the house of their dreams. She served clients in the residential, luxury, and investment property markets in Europe and Russia.
Sveta relocated to the US in 2012 and is very excited to be working with residential clients as a Realtor with top broker Coldwell Banker Beachside Realtors. Her economics and business background (master’s degree in Human Resources Management and Economics) helps her clients reach their real estate goals and have complete satisfaction.
Coldwell Banker Beachside Realtors had sales over 1 billion in 2013 alone. While this is impressive, clients can also be assured of working with an experienced brokerage where the client is protected and feels satisfied in every part of real estate transaction from first meeting up to moving into or out of the property.
Sveta Cordaro believes that the best Client-Realtor relationships are based upon trust and she is focused on providing the best service, respect and knowledge to her clients.
- Master’s degree in Human Recourses Management and Economics (Saratov State Technical University)
- Full-time Realtor experienced in all aspects of real estate from residential to investment to development.
- Member of California Association of Realtors®.
- Member of National Association of Realtors®.
- Member of Pacific West Association of Realtors®.
- Relocation agent who works with clients worldwide.
- Marketing and advertising savvy and skills.
- Strong Sales Background.
- A great listener and effective communicator.
- Russian (Native)